Here are the show notes for the 4th episode of the Eldenwood Craft podcast – The No FO Show. A link to my YouTube channel is here where you will find links to all my episodes. Thank you for watching and if you have any questions do just ask away.
Where you can find Eldenwood Craft online:
- Christmas socks – vanilla sock cast on for the Little Bobbins Christmas Eve cast on using Lilac Tree Yarns in the Chocolate Orange colourway (75 / 25 superwash merino / nylon). Knit on Hiya Hiya 2.25mm needles (I like these needles a lot!). Link to Ravelry page here.
- Secret Squirrel Socks – can’t show these I’m afraid as they are a surprise for a lovely friend! Photos will be taken and shared once gifted.
- Blanket lots of progress on this since I last podcast (link to Ravelry page here)
- Coloring cardigan – pattern by Katrin Schneider and knit in Cascade 220 (sport weight yarn). Colourways are Charcoal Grey for main body, with Ginseng (neckband and button band) and Granny Smith (cuffs and bottom band). Taking part in the Pins and Needles podcast (hello Zoe!) New Fangled Make Along (#newfangledmakealong). Ravelry link here.
- Mercury Socks pattern by Kim Drotar knit in A Homespun House Olsen base (fingering weight yarn) in the Half Blood Prince colourway. Ravelry link here.
I didn’t mention – but should have done – that the following projects have not had a lot of love since last podcasting: Spark of Grey Shawl, Hollows Shawl, Three Colour Cashmere Cowl. I’ll bring them out again when they do get the love they deserve!
Box of shame update
I showed my Settler Shawl, a pattern by Libby Johnson of Truly Myrtle Designs, which I took off the blocking mats just before recording. Knit in YanTanTethera Yarn’s fingering weight Peddero base in the Butler colourway which I just love.
NorahGeorge Yarns Great Characters of Literature – yarn inspired by the wonderful Mr Darcy – who could resist! A stunning skein of yarn that is destined to become probably a shawl. Keep watching to see!
Plus two lovely parcels, one from Helen containing amongst other things some stunning minis from Five Moons – the base was the Luna Plus 4ply Vintage and the skeins were 20g minimoons. The second was from Ellie of the Craft House Magic Podcast which is well worth a watch if you aren’t already familiar with it.
Etsy shop update – coming soon I promise (I will notify on social media and on here when an update occurs)!
And that was that. I will podcast again as soon as I can – probably in another 2 – 3 weeks so until then, happy crafting!