Episode 5 of the Eldenwood Craft podcast is on You Tube.
A link to my YouTube channel is here where you will find all my episodes. If you enjoyed the episode please give me a thumbs up on YouTube and subscribe to the channel over there too, that way you won’t miss out when a new episode is released.
Thank you for watching and if you have any questions do just ask away.
Where you can find Eldenwood Craft online:
- Coloring Cardigan – link to Ravelry page here. Knit using Cascade 220 yarn
- Arne & Carlos socks knit in the Summer Night colourway using Mina’s Vanilla Sock Recipe with the mini heel flat and German short rows heel
- Christmas Eve socks using chocolate orange yarn from Lilac Tree Yarns
- Vanilla is the New Black socks for Kelly knit using yarn from Yan-Tan-Tethera Yarns
From my Box of Shame
- Pebble Beach shawl by Helen Stewart (Curious Handmade) knit from Madelinetosh Prairie in the Calligraphy colourway.
Other mentions go to…
- Vertices Unit Shawl by Stephen West
- Project bag from Louleigh
- Espace Tricot podcast on YouTube
- Pins and Needles podcast on YouTube
I will podcast again in about three weeks and until then, happy crafting.